Easy Toddler Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It is a funny thing how fast time flies. I had this toddler dress crocheted, pattern tested and ready to go a year ago. But I kept putting different patterns out before it until it was winter and a little too cold for this dress. So this cute little dress hung in my craft room until this fall where I had to remake it because little girls grow fast! For this dress, you will need to know how to chain, double crochet, and increase. The ruffle sleeves require that you know how to make a magic circle but I have a simplified method you can learn easily."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 DC X 8 Rows = 4 inches
Finished Size12 months, 2T, 3T, 4T
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters