Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Hooded Bunny Capelet is an adorable accessory that's sure to keep your little one’s head warm and cozy! It features a sweet lace frill around the edges. Your baby or toddler will look absolutely precious! Two bunny ears are added on for extra cuteness, though you can opt out for a lighter headwear. There is minimal sewing as the hood and capelet are done in one piece, with bunny rabbit ears crocheted separately and sewn on. This capelet is easy to put on and wear, and is the perfect clothing accessory for the stylish, little trendsetter in your life."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHood height: 7 inches (18 cm), Hood width: 6 inches (15.5 cm), Height of entire finished piece: 11 inches (28 cm) (Due to the versatility of a hood’s size, it can fit newborn babies from 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, to smaller toddlers at 2 y
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet