Cupcake Baby Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This baby hat is sized for newborns and can be created in under an hour. With a cherry on sprinkle topped pink icing/frosting all wrapped up in a cupcake case, this baby beanie is an ideal gift for a newborn baby and is very easy to create. It requires only a small amount of yarn, meaning you can use up scraps and create a beautiful present. It would also make an ideal project to make and sell."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 50 Minute Baby Booties
- Preciously Pink Easy Baby Blanket and Hat
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie Hat
- 1 Hour Baby Scarfie Hat
- Winnie The Pooh Inspired Hat & Diaper Cover Set
- 24 Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Be So Sporty Crochet Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Lovey Shells and Chevrons
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters