This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Baby Girl Romper
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed the crochet puff baby romper with the spring and summer in mind. Similarly, the crochet baby mono-strap romper is another crochet baby romper, designed for spring and summer. This baby romper fits baby girls 0-3 months. This crochet baby onesie has a beautiful puff design that adds to its beauty. This beginner friendly crochet baby romper is super easy to make as it uses simple crochet stitches like single crochet and half double crochet. This baby romper looks great in a lot of colours, including neutrals and you can also decide to make the onesie in colour combination with the puff part in another colour or you can even use verigated yarn. Find the free written pattern of this cute crochet baby romper below."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 rows /14 stitches = 10 cm /4
inches in Hdc
Finished Size0-3 months
Read NextGingham Squares Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters