This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Caterpillar Baby Cocoon Set
"This Hungry Caterpillar themed Hat and Cocoon set is newborn sized. The beanie and cocoon are easy to make and can be used until about 3 months of age. It uses an I and F hook and is worked up in easy-care worsted weight acrylic yarn. I have a video tutorial linked in case you prefer to view it that way. But this is so fun for a baby shower or to make for a little one you are expecting. Great for newborn photography prop, too!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeCocoon 21" long and 15" long / Hat is 13" around and 6" long
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in Paddy Green
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in Spring Green
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in Honey Dew Green
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in Cherry Red
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in Lemon Yellow - Scrap
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in Coffee Brown - Scrap
Video and Written Pattern in Printable PDF
Sewn with yarn
Read NextBaby Hooded Cowl