This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" These Crochet pattern baby sandals made and share with the same video instruction. This cute and easy footwear for baby girls are perfect them in both season spring and summer. Those simple adorable designs work up so quickly and easy. To begin by watching the video on working and join both sole. These beautiful baby crochet sandals are such fun to make with the same video. The pattern made in one size for 3-6 months. These pairs baby beaded crochet sandals will looks beautiful on little feet and make more stylish her personality. try and make for the little ones. Cool and airy for the summer with protection for little toes. We love and share free pattern for summer."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge Size: 3-6 month’s baby
Gauge: 5dc x 2.5 rows = 1 inch
Pattern for gauge:
Length of sloe- 4 inches
Finished Sizesmall 3-6 months
- (Baby DK Acrylic yarn 3 ply (16-20 stitches = 4 inches)
- Crochet hook size E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Read NextGingham Squares Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters