This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Bunny Garland Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "This quick and easy crochet pattern uses minimal yarn and can be used as an adorable personalized Easter basket gift or strung together to make a cute Easter garland decoration. This sweet little bunny is constructed using two flat panels that are stitched together and lightly stuffed. This pattern is appropriate for advanced beginners, but is also a fast and fun project for seasoned crocheters. This pattern only uses about 40 yards per bunny so it's a great stash buster!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeCircle after Round 4 should measure 3" in diameter.
Finished SizeAbout 6" tall
- 40 yards Caron Simply Soft (or any size 4 yarn) per bunny.
- 50 yards Caron Simply Soft (or similar) in white.
- Size G (4.25mm)
- Poly Fil or other stuffing material
Read NextCrochet Easter Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters