30 Minutes Bunny Ear Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for quick and easy crochet project to make for this Easter? I got you the perfect and super cute bunny ear headband! They are beginner friendly and easy to make, need some basic stitches to make like single crochet and chains. Follow along step by step photo tutorial to make it You can whip this up in just 30 minutes also. They will be a great handmade gift for your friends and family. Or spice up your bunny costume for this Easter!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You can run to the store or pack a trip to the pool with this Go Green Mesh Crochet Tote. With more and more people and organizations… Continue reading: "Go Green Mesh Crochet Totevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Reverie Triangle Shawl
- Happily Ever After Shawl
- Cleo's Cloud Blanket
- Bonbon Buttons
- Thea Poncho
- Oversized Chunky Textured Scarf
- Broomstick Lip Balm Holder
- Argyle Beanie & Slouch Hat
- Heart Cuddler Pillow
- Pumpkin Crochet Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet