We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bring a little fun to your kitchen decor with this fast and easy Little Waves Crochet Dishcloth. You can mix and match colors to suit your mood or make them all in one color for a fun, solid dishcloth. This pattern comes with a full photo tutorial to help you successfully complete your project.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size9" x 9" and 12" x 12"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- So Sweet Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Super Speedy Textured Dishcloth
- Orange Explosion Dishcloth
- 47 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
- Grayscale Beginner's Crochet Dishcloth
- Flowery Hemp Scrubbies
- Summer Breeze Dishcloth
- 13 Sugar'n Cream Dishcloth Patterns
- Easy Peasy Crochet Scrubby Pattern
- 21 Free Scrubbie Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet