Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern is for Minnie’s turtleneck dog sweater. It’s suitable for small dogs or puppy’s. The following measurements are taken of the garment at its smallest size and its stretched size. Using an acrylic yarn will give your sweater more stretch than other fibres such as cotton. - Back length : 16cm - Neck circumference : 24cm - 40cm - Waist circumference : 42cm - 50cm - leg circumference : 13cm - 20cm I used 148yd of chunky (weight 5) yarn. Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 6.5mm – Tapestry needle – chunky yarn – Scissors - Small dog This pattern is easy level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches as well as being able to work in front/back posts and loops. The pattern includes progress photos, gauge information and finished sizes. Recommend skill level is easy. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters