8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Decorative Pumpkin Animal Headpiece
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A simply design for fall that can be used for small cats, dogs or for extra accessories for my kids stuffed animals! Great to use up scraps of yarn since only a small amount is needed."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasurements included in pattern
Finished SizeSized for 2-3 inches between the ears and about 10-12 inches around the head
- Worsted Weight - Orange
- Worsted Weight - Green
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet