8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Cabled Dog Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In May of 2015, our little silky terrier, Chewy, went missing. During that time, our entire community came together to help find him and one of our biggest supporters was a volunteer at our local animal shelter, H.O.P.E. Animal Shelter. Although we were never able to find him, the community support meant the world to us and I decided what better way to give back than to design and make small dog sweaters for them in his name. Designing and making these dog sweaters has not only benefited the shelter, it has also benefited me as well… there’s just something about crocheting (especially crocheting for charity) that helps to soothe the mind and soul."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet