Baby Diaper For Calico Critters
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Those little diapers that come with the baby critter figures are adorable, but once those micro bows that hold them together come undone, they are almost impossible to re-tie, leaving your poor little baby figures with nothing to wear! Remedy that situation by making this cute little diaper for them to wear instead. Worked in one piece and held in place with an elasticized waistband instead of ribbons, this pattern fits the crawling baby figure. "
Crochet Hook10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished SizeFits crawling baby figure
- Cotton crochet thread
- Cord elastic
- Needle, to weave in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters