Floating Crochet Flower
By: Helena Reimer from crochetncrafts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
According to the designer, this flower almost looks like it's floating by the way the top layer is lifted up. You can stiffen it if you like, add a cute button in the center and use it any which way that fancies you. This flower pattern is an intermediate project that's worked up with a solid color of worsted weight yarn.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeMeasures approximately 3.5" across.
- Loops & Threads Soft & Shiny #4 Yarn.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet