This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cute Little Flower Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you are a beginner at crochet, this cute little flower tutorial is just perfect for you. Even if you have been crocheting a while, this quick and easy pattern is fun to make. These crochet flowers are made from scraps of cotton yarn today. Here are the colors in case you wanted to achieve the same look. Denim Sugar ‘n Cream Potpourri Ombre Sugar ‘n Cream Lilac Sugar ‘n Cream Since I used 4 ply cotton yarn, I also used the recommended Size H crochet hook."
NotesThis can be made with a chunky yarn too. Your finished flower will just be larger. Use a larger hook if you do.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical to this pattern.
Finished Sizeapproximately 1 1/2 inch in diameter
Read NextSouth African Veld Flower
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- South African Veld Flower
- Irish Rose Crochet Flower
- Forever Fabulous Flowers
- Layered Crochet Flower
- Daisy Dukes Flower Granny Square
- Blooming Flower Crochet Pattern
- 4 Fancy Flowers: Quick & Easy Crochet Patterns
- Little Crochet Flowers
- Beautiful Applique Flowers Free Pattern
- 45 Free Easy Sunflower Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dotted Ripple Blanket
- Hanging Plant Basket: Easy Crochet Pattern
- Brambles Shawl
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Chip Off The Old Block Slouchy Hat
- Sabre Bag Crochet Pattern
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- Easy Chenille Baby Blanket
- Suzette Stitch Chenille Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters