Cute Little Flower Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you are a beginner at crochet, this cute little flower tutorial is just perfect for you. Even if you have been crocheting a while, this quick and easy pattern is fun to make. These crochet flowers are made from scraps of cotton yarn today. Here are the colors in case you wanted to achieve the same look. Denim Sugar ‘n Cream Potpourri Ombre Sugar ‘n Cream Lilac Sugar ‘n Cream Since I used 4 ply cotton yarn, I also used the recommended Size H crochet hook."
NotesThis can be made with a chunky yarn too. Your finished flower will just be larger. Use a larger hook if you do.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical to this pattern.
Finished Sizeapproximately 1 1/2 inch in diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters