Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I created this sunglass pouch as part of a challenge where the theme was Summer. It inspired me to share this fun, easy and quick little crochet pattern perfect for the Summer staple seen everywhere – sunglasses! You'll need a small amount of worsted weight yarn in red, white, black and green. I've used Lily Sugar n Cream for mine, but WeCrochet Dishie and Red Heart Smoothie are great alternatives. I recommend cotton since a sunglass pouch sees a lot of wear and tear in, out and around a bag. The pouch took me just over 30 minutes to work up."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4”
Finished Size3 3/8″ Wide by 7 1/8″ Tall – will fit a standard pair of sunglasses
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in White, Red, Black and Dark Pine [Green] colorways
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters