Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Basketweave Drawstring Pouchis so cute! You will love making it as it only takes 13 yards of yarn and a J hook. The basketweave stitch is easy and fun and full of texture. The Basketweave Drawstring Pouch measures 7 1/2″ high and 7 1/2″ across – a nice size for carrying small items, storing important things or packing small items for a trip. Materials: 13 yds Vanna’s Choice Purple Print yarn (discontinued) or other #4 worsted weight Hook Size J /6 mm Tapestry needle Size: 7 ½” x 7 ½” Gauge: 1 fpdc and 1bpdc = 2” Skill Level: Advanced beginner "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1 fpdc and 1bpdc = 2”
Finished Size 7 ½” x 7 ½”
- Worsted weight #4 yarn
- J hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters