This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Taryn Soap Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Taryn Soap Cozy is an easy tunisian crochet project perfect for pampering yourself, or gifting with a handmade bar of soap or facial scrubbies!), a favor/candy pouch, or a small gift bag (gift with a new pair of earrings or gift bag!). You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie. As a soap cozy, you'll need 100% cotton, but as a candy pouch or gift bag, acrylic yarn is an option with one hook size up. This soap cozy took me about 1.5 hours to work up, and uses the Tunisian Simple Stitch, or TSS, for the majority (minus the eyelet row)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 TSS by 17 Rows (forward pass + return pass = 1 row) = 4.13″
Finished SizeOne Size
- 46 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used WeCrochet/Knit Picks Dishie in Crème Brulee
- H8/5mm Tunisian Crochet Hook with Cord
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters