Coastal Sun Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Coastal Sun Crochet Beach Tote Bag is a fast and fun project. Crochet this easy tote bag for everyday use or even for a beach day. Create stripes using your scrap yarn or crochet it in solid colors. This beginner friendly crochet beach tote pattern is worked bottom up, in the round with 100% cotton yarn. Although, acrylic yarn is suitable as well. These crochet bags make great gifts that are beautiful and useful for everyone."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2” x 2” = 6 sc x 7 rows
Finished Size12.5” tall, 30” with strap. Bag laid flat 12.5” wide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 4th Of July Patriotic Gnome
- Ring Rose Bag
- Cheerful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket Pattern
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Serenity Hand Towel & Washcloth Set
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters