Summer Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I'm very excited to share my first crochet bag pattern! I had purchased some Bernat Outdoor yarn a while back and was originally going to make outdoor pillows (which I will probably still do) but the feel of the yarn (stretchy & durable) made me think it would be perfect for a summer beach bag. The bag is worked in the round from the bottom up with a J 6mm crochet hook and half double crochet (hdc) stitches. The pattern is simple and works up quickly, making it a great crochet bag for beginners."
NotesVideo Tutorial Included: youtu.be/MxCLWTdOWk8
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 stitches= 4 inches
11 rows= 4 inches
Finished Size17.5" x 12"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Electric Blue Filet Crochet Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters