This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Summer Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I'm very excited to share my first crochet bag pattern! I had purchased some Bernat Outdoor yarn a while back and was originally going to make outdoor pillows (which I will probably still do) but the feel of the yarn (stretchy & durable) made me think it would be perfect for a summer beach bag. The bag is worked in the round from the bottom up with a J 6mm crochet hook and half double crochet (hdc) stitches. The pattern is simple and works up quickly, making it a great crochet bag for beginners."
NotesVideo Tutorial Included: youtu.be/MxCLWTdOWk8
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 stitches= 4 inches
11 rows= 4 inches
Finished Size17.5" x 12"
Read NextWedge Crochet Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Embrace all the comforts of your home with the Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket. You may be thinking that crochet and quilting are… Continue reading: "Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters