This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Striped Duffle Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy striped crochet duffle bag is created entirely with basic crochet stitches. It uses mostly half double crochet stitches. The finished size is approximately 17” wide x 9” tall x 9” deep and is rated as an easy level crochet pattern. This project will need some finishing skills to sew the side panels onto the main body of the bag, as well as to sew the straps in place. Optionally you can also use a fabric lining."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts and 12 rows = 4” [10 cm] in hdc with larger hook
Finished SizeApproximately 17” wide x 9” tall x 9” deep
Read NextWedge Crochet Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters