Square Bottom Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I just love crochet patterns that look more complex then they are. That is definitely the case with the square bottom crochet tote bag. This bag starts with a simple solid granny square then in just a few rows of decreases you have a bag that is perfect for on the go. Do you ever have to dump out your entire purse to find your keys? This crochet tote will never hide your keys from you. You just lay the bag on a flat surface and it opens up nice and wide. Shuffle things around just a bit and you will be able to find anything you are looking for. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 DC X 7 rows = 4 inches
Finished SizeThe final bag is with handles is 24 inches tall and 15 wide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters