Sage Phone Cozy Pouch Case
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sage Phone Pouch is a quick and easy beginner-friendly crochet pattern that is not only fun to make, but useful too! It serves as a protective cover for your mobile device, or as a handy bag for small items. This cute yet simple design features a strap that loops around a button to keep the content of the pouch safe from falling out. The size for this pattern is easily adjustable with written instructional tips, so it can be made into a custom fit case for any device, like a smartphone, iPad or tablet, Kindle, book, or even a laptop! It can also be customized by changing yarn colors or using a fancy button to create a unique look. This cozy is the perfect project to make as a thank you or appreciation gift, a birthday present, or for selling at craft fairs!"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters