Rainy-sunny Coin Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Crochet Rainy-Sunny Coin Purse was really pure crochet fun. When I started crocheting it, the plan was to attach it to a little bag clasp. However, after a few rows, I realized it was turning out way too big for the clasp. For a while, I totally abandoned this failed project. Then, on a cloudy and rainy day, both meteorologically and psychologically for me, I picked it up again and turned it into something completely different. The day stayed cloudy but my mood definitely improved! I hope this little crochet project will bring some sun into your day as well."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge25 sc stitched for 27 rows in 10 cm by 10 cm (4” by 4”).
Finished SizeThe Crochet Rainy-Sunny Coin Purse is 3.25” (8 cm) tall and 4.75” (12 cm) wide. The base is a circle with a diameter of approximately 2.75” (7 cm).
- Sport-weight cotton in color light blue
- Sport-weight cotton in color white
- Sport-weight cotton in color yellow
- Sport-weight cotton in color red
- Sport-weight cotton in color pink
- Sport-weight cotton in color green
- One 10-cm (4”) Zipper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Blanket
- Super Easy Winding Ribbon Crochet Christmas Tree
- Surprise Pop Up Gift Box Pattern
- Drawstring Bag With A Heart
- Tapestry Crochet Basket With Presents
- Pot Holder With Presents And Bells
- Cutlery Holder With Diamonds
- Christmas Coaster With A Present
- Crochet Snowflake Bauble
- Festive Star Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters