Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag is an advanced beginner crochet pattern that works up quick with a one row repeat and minimal sewing! Dress up any outfit with a fun stylish handbag. This pattern is worked in the round using the wattle stitch and the handles are finished off with a nice edging using the crab stitch. The Rainbow Sprinkles handbag would be a great stash buster or for a last minute gift in any color. Use up your left over yarn and create stripes changing colors every row. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 clusters and 3 rows = 2″ in the wattle stitch.
Finished SizeApprox. 9.5″ x 10″ including handles.
- Aprrox. 170 yards of worsted weight yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters