Raffia Yarn Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This raffia yarn inspired purse project is beginner friendly and doesn't require a lot of fancy hardware etc. If you aren't familiar with raffia yarn, it's made from the viscose fiber from trees. It's very durable, light, resistant to water and it has a beautiful texture for crochet. This purse tutorial included options for making your own strap, and adding your own lining. It's all made as simple as possible with a step by step photo and video tutorial as well as a written pattern"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Crochet GaugeGauge: 15 st X19 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters