Rainbow Purse & Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make either a mini kiss clasp coin purse, or a drawstring pouch, with this free Rainbow Purse & Pouch crochet pattern! The finished coin purse or pouch measures approximately 2.5” high by 3” wide, with an opening of 2” in diameter. I have used Drops Paris and Rico Essential Cotton Aran/Worsted weight yarn, with a 4.5mm hook. You can use any Aran/Worsted weight yarn, but I would recommend using cotton for sturdiness and durability. Exact gauge isn’t too important. Just keep your stitches compact to avoid large gaps in your finished purse."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeH2.5” x W3”, with an opening of 2” in diameter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- Lila Pocket Scarf
- Beginner Crochet Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters