Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love working with Plush Yarn. They are so soft to touch and feel. The crochet projects worked with plush yarn work up pretty quick. The most popular choice of crochet projects with this yarn are Baby blankets ,amigurumi and plush toys. I thought of using this yarn for a gadget sleeve. Today am sharing the pattern Plush Tablet Crochet cover. In today's time, it would be hard to find a person who is not using any sort of electronic Smart Gadget. Protect your electronic gadgets with this easy and quick Crochet Cover pattern. You can adapt this pattern for any size of electronic smart gadget. The Plush yarn will protect and provide a cushiony feel to your gadget. This would make an ideal last minute gift idea. Materials Used:- Blanket Chenille Yarn 7mm Crochet Hook Wooden Button"
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters