Kca Crochet Shoulder Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet shoulder bag pattern is simple, beginner friendly and easy to make. It's made using a combination of single crochet and spike stitch. I used a 2mm macrame cord for this one and I highly recommend it rather than substituting, although the pattern includes the recommended yarn to substitute. There are no accessories or hardware to purchase, and no sizing adjustments to be made. The straps are crocheted from the same macrame cord as the bag. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Crochet GaugeGauge: 9 st X 11 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters