Date Night Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Are you ready for date night? With this cute clutch crochet purse pattern, you'll be ready for any date! It's the perfect size to fit your phone, wallet, and keys. Crocheted in a flat rectangle then folded and sewed, it's great for beginners and experts alike. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size: 21 cm by 13 cm / 8.25” by 5”. • Beginner-friendly • Worked flat then folded and seamed • Techniques used / Special stitches: Bobble stitch and magic circle. Full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US G - 6 crochet hook. • Fingering weight (1): Knitcrate Uru.Yarn Sugared Sock (70% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, and 10% Stellina, 399 yards (365 m) / 100 g) in Stony Outcrop color, one skein worked 2 strands at a time • Tapestry needle to weave in ends • 1 1” loose leaf metal binder ring • 1 10mm button"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters