Mosaic Bricks Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mosaic Bricks Tote has such beautiful texture and is super practical too! This is the perfect bag for anything you need it for, such as markets, holding crochet projects on the go, day trips, beach tips, the list goes on! Whether you make the Mosaic Bricks Tote in multi-colors or just two solids, you will love the finished look of this bag. This bag is worked from the bottom up, with the straps being added in the last few rounds at the top of the bag. This free crochet pattern includes instructions to make a smaller or larger sized bag, plus there is also a full video tutorial on my YouTube Channel to help you make the bag from start to finish. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters