Minty Mandala Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed the Minty Mandala Purse for ME! I wanted something with a fun Bohemian style. The half mandala buttons closed. This bag is stong and comfortable! Enjoy your new free crochet pattern! Supplies 3 colors of Red Heart Soft Essentials (Bulky 5) (This yarn is BEAUTIFUL btw!!) 5 mm Crochet Hook Large Button (between 1 inch and 1.5 inch) Yarn Needle Stitches Used Magic Circle CH – Chain SC – Single Crochet HDC – Half Double Crochet DC – Double Crochet FPTRE – Front Post Treble Crochet Puff Stitch"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Red Heart Soft Essentials (Bulky 5)
- 5 mm Crochet Hook
- Large Button (between 1 inch and 1.5 inch)
- Yarn Needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Types of Crochet Hooks
- Crochet Baby Beaded Flip Flop Sandals
- Mosaic Cushion
- Canyon Triangle Scarf
- Simple Square Scrubby Dish Cloth
- Little Black Dress Blanket Square
- 400+ of the Cutest Baby Crochet Patterns Ever
- Scrap Project
- Retro Illusion Baby Blanket
- Minty Mandala Purse