Koala: Backpack & Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello! I want to share with you this pattern to make a mini koala backpack which can also be turned into a little crossbody bag with the way we'll place the strap, it is a very very easy and quick project and the kids are gonna love it! We'll use yarn of any color you choose for your main color, I chose beige, black for the eyes and brown for the nose. We are also going to need a button, a little bit of white felt, tapestry needle, crochet hook 4 mm and 3 mm. You can change the yarn weight as you like and the hook accordingly keeping in mind it will change the final size of your backpack. Mine is about 19 cm / 7,5 inches just the koala portion, plus the straps that will be as long as you wish to make them."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters