Patchwork Sampler Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Patchwork Sampler Bag pattern is a great stashbusting project. It requires 13 6" crochet squares (or a different size for a larger or smaller bag!). All of the squares pictured have free video tutorials on my blog, and there is a video tutorial showing you how to sew them all up to make this fun project! Practice your skills or learn a new stitch without the commitment of an entire blanket or sweater, and get a fun bag at the end to show off your skilllllz."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size18"x18" excluding handles
- Caron Simply Soft yarn (or similar)
- Size H hook
- Handles (optional - you can make your own!)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters