This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet bag pattern calls for a DK (#3) weight yarn. I used Cascade Pima Cotton yarn for my sample. This yarn is a beautiful, shiny yarn made with 100% pima cotton. You may also want to grab some small to medium sized wooden beads to add to the drawstring on the tote. You should be able to find these at any craft store. I think this adds a nice touch to the bag, but it is optional. This pattern is rated Easy on the pattern difficulty scale. You will construct this bag from the bottom up. You will work in the round and join for some rounds, while working others in a continuous round. The Katie Tote is easily customizable to be made large or smaller. Also, there is no sewing involved at all! However, you will still have to weave in your ends! That’s my least favorite part of any project!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRound 4 = 2” diameter
Finished Size13”x 11” laid flat, not counting straps
Read NextWedge Crochet Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters