Scrappy Crochet Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Scrappy Crochet Bag is a great way to use up those small balls of yarn you have left over from various projects. It’s a fun stash-buster and can be made as a little purse for your phone and a few other small items, or even as a water bottle holder. I just took mine on vacation and people loved it! Size: 5×7″ when laid flat Yarn: Kraemer Yarns Tatamy DK, size 3 – (45% cotton, 55% acrylic), (100 g / 250 yds) – 40 g / 100 yds used Various scrap yarn sizes 1-4 cut into 4″ strips approximately 150 yds used 72 yds of various yarns in 2 yd pieces (36 pieces, each 2 yds long)"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts x 18 rows = 4” [10 cm] in single crochet
Finished Size5×7″ when laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet