Scrappy Crochet Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Scrappy Crochet Bag is a great way to use up those small balls of yarn you have left over from various projects. It’s a fun stash-buster and can be made as a little purse for your phone and a few other small items, or even as a water bottle holder. I just took mine on vacation and people loved it! Size: 5×7″ when laid flat Yarn: Kraemer Yarns Tatamy DK, size 3 – (45% cotton, 55% acrylic), (100 g / 250 yds) – 40 g / 100 yds used Various scrap yarn sizes 1-4 cut into 4″ strips approximately 150 yds used 72 yds of various yarns in 2 yd pieces (36 pieces, each 2 yds long)"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts x 18 rows = 4” [10 cm] in single crochet
Finished Size5×7″ when laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet