Gracie Gift Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Would you like to give someone a special gift? The Gracie Gift Bag pattern will help you make a small crochet gift bag to hold your treasured gift. The free pattern uses a combination of basic stitches to create the lacy design. Since each bag only takes about 60 yards of worsted weight yarn, this is also a great project for using leftover skeins of yarn. The base of the bag is more solid, and then the body is made up of a lacy stitch pattern to give it a beautiful look."
NotesThis bag is a great size for holiday a gift of a half-pint mason jar of jam or other goodies.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeExact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeApproximately 13" circumference and 6.5" high
- Worsted weight yarn approximately 60 yards
- Crochet hook size I or desired size
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters