Gracie Gift Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Would you like to give someone a special gift? The Gracie Gift Bag pattern will help you make a small crochet gift bag to hold your treasured gift. The free pattern uses a combination of basic stitches to create the lacy design. Since each bag only takes about 60 yards of worsted weight yarn, this is also a great project for using leftover skeins of yarn. The base of the bag is more solid, and then the body is made up of a lacy stitch pattern to give it a beautiful look."
NotesThis bag is a great size for holiday a gift of a half-pint mason jar of jam or other goodies.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeExact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeApproximately 13" circumference and 6.5" high
- Worsted weight yarn approximately 60 yards
- Crochet hook size I or desired size
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters