Gingham Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Carry all of your essential items, create ease in shopping or take a trip to the beach with this gorgeous gingham crochet tote. Worked in two panels and seamed, this project is straight forward and has a lovely finish. This pattern is written in US terms. My swatch of 10 sc x 10 rows is approximately 2 ¼” by 2 ¼”. Height - Approximately 15 inches Width - Approximately 13 inches Handle - Approximately 13 inches high from tote to mid point on handle. I used approximately 3/4 of a skein of each color. Any medium(4) weight you prefer to use is fine, you do not have to use the colors I did. I used acrylic yarn, but you can use cotton if you prefer. Please keep in mind that this can change the dimensions of the bag. You can line this bag if you prefer, I decided not to."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 single crochet x 10 rows = Approximately 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches
Finished SizeApprox 15 high x 13 wide
- Red Heart with Love
- Red Heart Super Saver
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters