The Scarlett Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The love is in the air and with our yarn, get ready for valentines day! Learn how to create your own beautiful crochet bag with this free crochet pattern! this basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter and works with different kinds of yarn, involving a heart shape. A cute tote that is perfect for any type of year, especially to be green!. It can work up quickly. Working with simple stitches, the double crochet. Working flat, you will seam up both ends to create this carry on bag. Can even be used as a yarn tote to carry your knitting or crochet!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge isn’t super important
14 sts x 12 rows (pattern fc, sc rows)
Finished SizeLength: 12” from center of bag Width: 18” across the widest part of the bottom
Rings: Two 6” Metal/Steel rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet