Easy Yarn Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hi there my fellow crocheters. It's nice to be back to share another crochet video tutorial. Today I'm gonna share with you how to make a simple yarn bag. This pattern is so easy to make and perfect for beginners. I only used double crochet stitches in making it. It is an easy project and it works up fast. I really like this bag because i can now crochet wherever I want. Grab your yarn and hook and lets make a yarn bag!!! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- worsted weight yarn
- 5.00 mm. crochet hook
- pair of scissors
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Starburst Hexagon Pattern
- Beaded Amigurumi Crochet Christmas Tree
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters