Crochet Phone Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you're like me, you don't like to carry a purse around, but then you have the problem of carrying your phone in your pocket. This is a great solution. This cell phone pouch could also just be called a small purse/shoulder bag etc. but however you choose to use it, it's fun to make. Beginner friendly and easy to make, this pattern doesn't require a lot of adjustments and can be made with any yarn you have available. It's a great scrap yarn project! I used a 3mm but it isn't an option on here, so 3.25 will work as well. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 17.5 st X 8.5 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters