We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Taran Tarantula is a sweet and cuddley tarantula that is absolutely adorable. Whether you choose to gift him to a child for play or use him as a Halloween decor, Taran is fun to make and great to have around. He is a big hit with children, being the perfect size to sit on their head, shoulder or even to potentially spook an unsuspecting friend ;-). Skill Level: • Intermediate Terminology: • U.S. Terminology Finished Size: • 8” Long along the body x 13.5” wide across the legs measuring from the end of one foot on the left and one foot on the right. Abbreviations: • CH = Chain • MC = Magic Circle • ST = Stitch • SL ST = Slip Stitch • SC = Single Crochet • SCDEC = Single Crochet Decrease • SCINC = Single Crochet Increase • FO = Finish Off Supplies: • 5.5 mm (I) Furls Odyssey Crochet Hook • 71 yards/65 m (3.5 oz/100g) of We Crochet Fable Fur in Corvo • 25 yards/23 m (1.2 oz/35g) of We Crochet Fable Fur in Falke • Polyester Stuffing • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • Stitch Markers • 2 – 20 mm Safety Eyes – I used Champagne Glitter Eyes from Chateau Bornais Crochet on Etsy."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters