Sunny The Sheep
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pretty and textured, rag doll style amigurumi ruminant will bring a smile to your face. This pattern was designed for the 2020 Furls Blog Hop - 52 weeks of free patterns in Furls Whims Merino yarns. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, increasing, decreasing, seaming, crocheting in the back loop Special stitch pattern: bob, sc2tog (with written instructions and linked video tutorials) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Approximately 7.5” (19 cm) tall x 5” (13 cm) wide before stuffing. Materials Furls Whims Merino DK yarn (50% superwash Merino wool/50% nylon, 3.5 oz/100 g, 196 yd/180 m) – 1 skein each in Light Grey (CA) and Teal (CB), or approximately 196 yd (180 m) in CA and 15 yd (14 m) in CB in any light weight yarn. Furls Streamline Swirl Cherry on Top US Size G-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Fairfield World Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Fill – 12 ounce bag. 15 mm black safety eyes - 1 pair. 13 mm pink heart safety nose - 1 piece. Yarn needle. Gauge 20 sc = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters