Stitches (animal Crossing)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I'm sure there is some Animal Crossing fan out there looking for patterns to make their favorite villager... Perhaps Stitches isn't it but I think if you make him in amigurumi form he'll get there! To make Stitches we will need: 3 mm crochet hook, stuffing, tapestry needle and yarn of the following colors: orange (for the skin), bright orange, blue, dark green, light green, violet, white, brown and off white. For the stars I used thin eva foam but you can change it for whatever you prefer, you'll need red, blue and green. The bear will measure approx 18 cm / 7.08 inches."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe doll will measure 18 cm / 7.08 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet