We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet sloth pattern makes a huggable creature sure to delight any child. This is a beginner-friendly crochet project that works up quickly in a super bulky yarn. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet Crocheting in the round, seaming pieces together Special stitches: hdc2tog (with written instructions in pattern and linked video tutorial) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Body measures 12.5” (32 cm) long x 9” (23 cm) wide before sewing on limbs and stuffing. Materials Bernat Baby Blanket yarn (100% polyester, 10.5 oz/300 g, 220 yd/201 m) – 2 skeins in 04010 Baby Sand, or approximately 270 yd (245 m) in any super bulky weight yarn Bernat Blanket yarn (100% polyester, 10.5 oz/300 g, 220 yd/201 m) – 1 skein each in 10830 Almond (CB) and 10040 Coal (CC), or approximately 25 yd (23 m) each in CB and CC in any super bulky weight yarn. Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill, 20 ounce bag. US Size K-10.5/6.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 15 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair. Stitch markers. Yarn needle. Gauge 11 hdc = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters