Roly Poly Bunny Amigurumi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern is made in continuous rounds. Knowledge of crochet skills that are needed include working in the round, magic ring, single crochet, increasing and decreasing. Felt pieces are used for the feet pads and whites of eyes. There are several photos to assist in making the face/felt pieces. Finished bunny using worsted weight yarn and F (3.75mm) hook measures approx. 4.5 to 5 inches tall. You can use an E (3.5mm) of F(3.75mm) hook, as long as the fabric you produce is a nice tight fabric so your stuffing won't pop through. I hope you enjoy this chubby bunny pattern! "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot critical for this pattern
Finished Sizeapprox. 4.5 to 5 inches tall
- Worsted weight yarn
- E(3.5mm) or F(3.75mm) crochet hook
- 9mm safety eyes
- Craft Felt, white and pink
Craft cord or embroidery thread, black
- yarn needle
- embroidery needle
- pom-poms, either handmade or purchased from Michael's
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters