We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Did you make the baby narwhal Christmas ornament last month? Using the same pattern with a double strand of Premier Chameleon yarn and a size H hook, you can also create a color-changing Narwhal Plush Toy. Step-by-step video tutorial is also available from My Fingers Fly on YouTube. Easy peasy! Materials: 2 oz. Premier Chameleon White to Purple 20 yards Premier Chameleon White to Yellow 1 yard pink worsted Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfill Safety eyes or googly eyes"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7" long
- Premier Chameleon yarn
- Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
- Safety eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters