We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mister Chompy is a sweet little monster that just loves to chomp. He is a quick and easy make, comprised of basic stitches and simple embroidery. Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: • 3.5 mm (E) Crochet Hook • 71 yards/65 meters of Bernat Super Value in Lush • 6 yards/5.5 meters of Bernat Super Value in Berry • 6 yards/5.5 meters of Bernat Super Value in Taupe • 2 – 12 mm Champagne Coloured Safety Eyes • Polyester Stuffing • Black Embroidery Thread • White Embroidery Thread • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • Stitch Marker • Sewing Pins (Optional)"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters