Harry The Spider
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’m one of those people that can’t wait for all things fall like campfires, crunchy leaves and HALLOWEEN! In our house, Halloween isn’t just a one day thing. It’s a 2 month long spooky season from September 1st to October 31st. To kick this year’s festivities into gear, I have designed a quick and cute little spider pattern. Hang it up for decorations or give it to your kiddo to play with! You will love the quick and easy trick to making the spider look furry. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this pattern.
Finished Size3 x 3 in (8 x 8 cm)
- Worsted, size 4, medium weight yarn – 25 g / 50 yards
- 4 mm hook
- Polyfil Stuffing
- Googly Eyes – 15 mm
- Fabric Glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters