Juniper The Jellyfish Amigurumi Sea Animal Toy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Juniper the Jellyfish is a fun amigurumi project that your little one is sure to love! You can make this jellyfish to comfort a preemie, NICU baby, or newborn infant, as the coils remind babies of the umbilical cord, which can help calm them. This jellyfish can also serve as a fun play toy for children, as décor in a kids room, or as part of a mobile in a sea-themed nursery! This handmade gift is perfect for birthdays, baby showers, craft fairs, and more! Easily customize your jellyfish by using different colors and adding embellishments! "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne size. Length from top of head to bottom of tentacles: 14” (35.5 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet