Juniper The Jellyfish Amigurumi Sea Animal Toy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Juniper the Jellyfish is a fun amigurumi project that your little one is sure to love! You can make this jellyfish to comfort a preemie, NICU baby, or newborn infant, as the coils remind babies of the umbilical cord, which can help calm them. This jellyfish can also serve as a fun play toy for children, as décor in a kids room, or as part of a mobile in a sea-themed nursery! This handmade gift is perfect for birthdays, baby showers, craft fairs, and more! Easily customize your jellyfish by using different colors and adding embellishments! "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne size. Length from top of head to bottom of tentacles: 14” (35.5 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet